Terrapins

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should start calling me GOD. You know why because i finished a Malaysian Cock Studies powerpoint presentation which is 5000 words long in about 30 seconds. How i did i ain't gonna tell you la. But i really am GOD-like.

Fuck sial my blog quite the boring rite. Its because i've been too busy with college and drinking with my mother, father, grandmother, step grandfather and on occasionally times yoyo makes an appearance and other times singh makes an appearance and other ppl who i malas to mention also do tend to make occasional appearances.

So college is fucking crazy. Never in my life have i ever been this concerned and scared that my exams are coming. Fuck sial i got 21 more days for exams. I gonna start studying adey. But after the 26th fucking paaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyy sial. 39 days of straight non stop partying. I gonna drink till i dunno wei. Oh ya on the 27th me, my mother, my father, my grandmother, my step grandfather and kah jin are going to langkawi. Imagine how much i'm gonna drink sial. I plan to be constantly high for the 3 days we're there.

Ok la i dunno what to write adey. I'll update soon la. Peace Out. Westside. Outlawz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers