Terrapins

Thursday, July 30, 2009

macha why am i so stupid la????

macha i miss my car la.how la cha?i hungry now and i got no ciggarettes but i got no way to go to NOEL"S MAMAK la.how la?how la?i need to win the fucking lottery i need a car yo....how la cha?????how???pundek.i have to walk all the way to giant to pay for a car that i'm not even fucking using.who's fault????mine la drink and then never use brains and drive somemore.fcuker just now i kena fucking kao kao from mr. Kuldip Singh.total loss balls.oh and you know those dice and cup game ppl play in pubs if ya'll wanna play holla at a brother bcoz just now the baywatch ppl lost 2 to me and a deck of cards.hehe.a bit pariah la me but who cares rite.oh by the fucking way meet my friend MUTHUSAMY he's the macha fella i refer too la.My good friend.cool fella.indian fella real karat fucker la.eh by the fucking way ar any of you use this xanga blog shit ar?i got one blog there its a private blog tho so only if you ask i'll let you see.but the fucking thing rite only me and this other person know about it but it says got 1 view you know how to find out who viewed it ar?if you know please let me know so i can find this sibuk kaki you wanna sibuk see my private life but if ya'll wanna see the blog ask me la and if my mood is rite then maybe ya'll can see la.xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers