Terrapins

Monday, August 24, 2009

Starbucks!!!

This is Yinyin. She likes my blog because she thinks it's really funny. So thank you Yinyin I'll take is a compliment because it means i'm funny.hehehe



You see now starbucks has given me a reason to go there because they've started serving hoe's beer. I think that is cool because firstly it gives me a reason to go to Starbucks because honestly i hate that coffee shit. I mean what the fuck is up with coffee wei its a drink made of fucking beans yo.I don't even fucking eat vegetable beans you want me to drink something made of beans.What the fuck?Secondly rite there is more money in the sales of alcoholic beverages than in the sale of like any other beverage I think because even during times of reccesion rite the pubs and clubs and bars and chinese shops a filled with ppl drinking because alcohol kills bacteria, drowns your sorrows, helps you socialize and keeps you calm and sexy like catwoman.Thirdly rite then now they can start putting tv's and astro in Starbucks so ppl can go there and watch football instead of asia cafe because the sofa inside there damn comfortable. And fourth this whole fucking post is pointless, stupid and idiotic except the part about Yinyin la.The reason i posted this was because i needed something to take my mind off the fact that my team is trailing arseton fucking villa by 2 fucking goals to nothing. But yeah that picture is a really good picture because it makes ppl think that starfucks sells hoe's beer. Now i'm damn down because its halftime only 45 minutes left to fucking try and draw. How la?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers